- Prizes: We have three competitions we are running on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We have one £50 IKEA voucher for each competition. If you are chosen as our winner on 25th September 2019, we will contact you to find out your address and contact details.
- The competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for the entry will be on the 25th of September (Wednesday, 12pm). After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- How to enter are as follows:
Visit the official Shared Ownership Week Twitter page, follow us and Retweet the pinned post on the feed: https://twitter.com/SOWeek2019
Visit the official Shared Ownership Week Facebook page, like the pinned post and comment with something you’d be willing to give up for homeownership: https://www.facebook.com/SharedOwnershipWeek/
Visit the official Shared Ownership Week Instagram page, like our post and @mention a friend you’d invite round on moving-in day in the comments of our competition post: https://www.instagram.com/sharedownershipweek/
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram on the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Shared Ownership Week and not to any other party.